Are you obsessed with camping and the outdoors? Consult our list below to find out.
20 Ways to Know You Are Obsessed with Camping and the Outdoors
- When you go to Vegas, you scope out hiking trails. Why else would you go to Vegas?
- You need a U-Haul to get all your camping equipment to your campsite.
- You think a SUV is meant to be driven in the woods.
- You have more pictures of wildlife than you have pictures of your family.
- You have children named Hunter, Brooke, Forrest, Bear or Buck.
- You have entries in your child’s baby book for when he learned to crawl, walk and traverse rocks, roots and dirt.
- You actually watch the Fishing Report.
- You are an expert… on socks.
- You have more caches than cash.
- College kids wish their kitchen was as well equipped as your outdoor kitchen.
- You spend your free time trying to beat your record at setting up the Coleman® Instant Tent.
- You are teaching your kids to make their own snow shoes.
- You like to bucket fish from your back porch.
- You decide to blog about it and ask your friends to call you by your blogger name.
- You would rather be fishing than reading this blog. Actually, you would just rather be fishing, period.
- You think the “Camping Personality- What Type of Camper Are You” is the best blog post ever! Just kidding.
- Your friends think you’re crazy when you
go on and ontalk about hiking the Appalachian Trail. They’re all wusses anyway.
- You have a tent that is setup on top of your SUV.
- Your wife feels like a widow during hunting season and fishing season (fishing season is very long- Yehaw). It’s getting late. Did someone spike my Diet Coke?
- You actually think this blog is about you!
What else? You know you’ve got another one…
* To the bloggers linked to in this post. Please note that this post was written in jest. No bloggers were harmed in the writing of this post.
***If you enjoyed this post, consider +1 on Google or liking it on Facebook. Thanks, ya’ll!