Philippine Airlines is also known as the PAL, was founded in the year 1941, and it has its primary hub at Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila. This airline operates o 31 domestic destinations within the country and 36 international destinations across Southeast Asia, East Asia, Middle East, and Oceania. Here are some of the important things you should know before you opt for Philippine Airlines booking : –
- In order to serve its passengers in a better way, Philippine Airlines has broadened its route network through code sharing and by offering flights operated by partner airlines. So, when you make a Philippine Airlines booking, you might purchase a flight ticket from the PAL, which means that the tickets will be issued with a PAL flight number, but the actual flight will be operated by the partner airline.
- Philippine Airlines also operates a frequent flyer program, which is also named as the Mabuhay Miles in order to reward the regular travelers of the airlines. Through this program, the passengers can collect flight miles on Philippine Airlines and its code-share partners. Therefore, whenever you make a booking of Philippines Airlines through an alternative airline, you need to collect air miles or the flyer points.
- The economy class of Philippine Airlines is called Fiesta, and it offers a comfortable interior with good seating facilities, which involves seat cushion for the comfort of the passenger.
- The Business class of PAL is called a Mahubay, and you can experience high-class service on board with comfortable seats and a wide range of options for entertainment. Also, you can choose a range of complimentary drinks and refreshments with the airline top class dinner, which is prepared by a chef on board.
- In terms of entertainment, Philippine Airlines offers you many movies, TV shows, music, and games. Also, the Economy class passengers can stream music and TV shows via the myPAL Player app. In the case of Business class passengers, they will get personal TV screens. There is a myPAL entertainment system on selected flights and is not only accessible by the Business class flyers, but it is available for all the passengers. They can choose from a wide variety of content that you can play on touch screen televisions.
- You will also get Wi-Fi on selected international flights where you can receive 30 MB of complimentary Wi-Fi, and the Business class passengers will receive a 100 MB of free Wi-Fi
- You will also get a chance to avail of special services for senior citizens, a person with a disability, student, military person, etc. Also, you can carry dogs and no other emotional support animal. However, special service dogs are allowed in the cabin, and they are accepted on both domestic and international flights. Also, dogs are allowed on flights to and from the US
Therefore, these are a few of the important things you need to know about the Philippine Airlines booking, and so this information will give you an idea before you book a PAL ticket.